Wednesday 19 September 2012

Week 10 at Enrich

Today I have played  Piccadilly Circus. The best time with one ball was 57 seconds this week and we bet it. We got 39 seconds. Our strategy was skipping one person and running as fast as we can. Before we got 39 seconds. we got three straight 1 minute and 11 seconds  It was lucky that Luke said that we should try once more. I also played chess with Travis and it was a stalemate but I went easy on him. I was white and Travis was black. After I played Travis I played Max because I still had some time. He was good at chess so I tried as hard as I could but we didn't get to finish the game but I had more points so I reckon I should have won. I also did two science experiments. One of them was a purple cabbage juice one that used test tubes and universal indicator paper. We had to pick if it was acid or basic. Most of them were basic. We used RARO, salt, vinegar, coke and fly spray. That was my day at Enrich.

No comments:

Post a Comment