Wednesday 26 September 2012

Last Day At Enrich For The Term

Today I have played chess and done my Key Competency Assessment. 
For Debating and P4C I have marked my self for the beginning stage because I do not share ideas that often. For the thinking one I have marked my self at the at stage because I do not always think and just day dream but I still listen sometimes. I played Connor in chess and I won. He was black and I was white. After that we had morning tea and then we had passion time. I did a science experiment. We used one box of corn flour, a large mixing bowl, a square cake pan, pitcher of water, spoon, gallon size zipper-lock bag, newspaper or a plastic drip cloth to cover the floor, water and food coloring. After we made it we had to research to find out about why it did what it did then we put it into bags and took it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment