Sunday 3 August 2014

Type, Type, Type!!!

Type, Type Type!!!

Hello! Today we did newspaper with Nicola. It was so exciting because I have thinking of an idea for the whole week. It was about the upcoming international staged rugby. I was talking about the 2015 rugby world cup. It is going to be held in England from the 18th of September to the 31st of October.

Today my helper from SIT (Southern Institute of Technology) came in. He told me I could come with him to work next week. All we have to do now is choose the colours I am going to paint it, get all the pieces of board I need, cut out the shapes and put it together.

This afternoon I am working on my family past project. At the moment I am making a family tree. On my Dad's side of the family I am going up to the Great Grandparents and on my Mum's side I am going up to my Great-Great Grandparents. Their personal information includes their date of birth, date of death if they are not alive, date of marriage if they got married, their job, where they died if they have and where they were born.

                                             Thanks for reading my blog!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment