Tuesday 9 July 2013

Today was awesome!!

Hello!

Chess 
Today first thing we did was played chess.  I sadly lost against Rhylee but it had to go down to points. I am now third on the leader board. The remaining top three are Matt L, Rhylee and me.

Talent Development 
Today Amanda taught us in art. We just got some more printing done. I did six practice copies and one good copy. I kind of failed because only one worked and all the other ones were smudged or faded.  

Mapping
Today I also did mapping with Amanda and I think it was very interesting because I have never learnt about maps. If you found green on a map it would mean some sort of vegetion. Blue means water e.g. ocean, river, streams. White meant clear big areas. Black meant  man made things. Brown meant contour lines.

That was part of my day at Enrich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment