Wednesday 1 August 2012

A busy day

Today we had the roll at first and I said ga'day mate. Then we picked who did the blog post for the class and we picked Jordan and Luke. After that we  played  some chess because we hadn't done it for a while. I played Tabbitha and sadly I lost but it was quite close. I did a bit of painting and the style I used was called impressionism.  The technique you use is called: tache. That is a french word for "touch". The colours I used was yellow,red,brown,blue and white. I painted a pond with some lily pads on it and flowers on the lily pads. The thing I like about it is because it doesnt always have to be perfect. The tache is when you dab it and don't do big brush strokes. After that we discussed our environment projects and I was working as a group. My buddy was Connor. We were planning to do mural on the wall here at enrich all about Southland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment