Wednesday 20 June 2012

My day at Enrich

Tonight we are having a sharing night here at Enrich. I'm probably going to go. We played some chess today and I played Alana twice, but sadly I lost both games but I improved in my last game. For talent development, I went on the computer and I made a minion out of cans on ActivInspire.  The colours I used were black, blue and yellow.  We did 7 new Habits of Mind:
Persisting - that means sticking to it.
Asking questions and posing problems.
Thinking about thinking - that means choosing strategies to figure stuff out.
Thinking flexibly - that means thinking outside the box.
Communicating with clarity and precision - that means saying what you mean.
Remaining open to continuous learning.
Creating, imagining and innovating means thinking up new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment